Monday, August 8, 2011

Is This Normal??

So, I have tried to tell people that my dog bites his own toenails, but I don't think anyone believes me.  Or, maybe you believe me, but you don't really understand the work he puts into this.  Every night when we get in bed, this is what I have to listen to for about 30 minutes before he goes to sleep. 

I understand completely if you find this to be absolutely disgusting.  I admit, it is gross.  It is also pretty darn funny if you ask me.  But maybe I just feel that way because he's mine??

Well, anyway....Here is the proof...




Wow...last two post have both been about my dog.  That pretty much sums up the level of excitement in my life right now. 

I have been in my typical Monday No-Funday Mood today, I thought these pictures described my attitude for the day pretty accurately, and they also made me laugh a little.  Hope they do the same for you. 










Have a great week!!


2 comments:

Sole Matters said...

LOL! My Bent does that too, but Im not sure that he's biting his nails? I feel like hes biting his arms. (legs..whatever!)

Sole Matters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.