Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sephora therapy...



In need of some suggestions...

I plan on doing some retail therapy of the Sephora type this weekend and I need some product suggestions.  

Here is what I am looking for...

1.  Hot pink lip gloss/lip stick.  I know I have talked about this before, but just want to get everyone's thoughts.  I am thinking I will probably get the MAC Viva Glam one, but I am open to suggestions.  I also tried a Sephora gloss in  Pin Up Pink that I really liked, but its not a lot of color.

2.  Non-fading, smudging, bleeding, black eye-liner pencil.  I think I have weird eyes that make every eyeliner smudge, but I am in desperate need of a black one that will not make me look like I have been beaten up by lunch.  Kandee Johnson (you know, my hero) swears by Urban Decay.  Does anyone else have another favorite??

3.  Eye primer/brightener.  I have been using Stay don't Stray from Benefit.  I like it as far as staying power goes, but just don't think it is giving the coverage/concealing I am looking for.  It even says to use before concealer, so that should have been a clue. Plus, I'm really looking for one that is also a brightener.  Ideas??

Some other things I would like your thoughts on....
Brushes
Eye lash curlers
Liquid foundation

I know I am going to be buying the Cover FX cream foundation and I am so excited.  This is another product that my girl KJ swears by and I tried it at Sephora the other day and I am officially obsessed.  I (like KJ) only used it as a concealer, not total coverage foundation.  It was great for those areas that are red and blotchy (around nose, chin, under eyes...) and really evened out skin tones.  

Well, those are the main things I am looking for....but you know I am always up for suggestions.  What are some things you have tried lately, or can't live without at Sephora??

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I like the Bobbi brown under eye concealer and brightener and I just heard someone the other day who swears by bare minerals eyelid primer.