Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday! Friday!

Sorry for the long absence friends!  It has been a crazy busy week at the gym.  We launched a Groupon yesterday and it is on sale until tomorrow.  We have already sold 175 of them!!  It is for 6 weeks of unlimited access to our facility, a one on one session with a coach, and an hour massage.  It is a really great deal, you should check it out if you are in the Lexington area! 

That being said, it is making my life a living hell.  The phone rings non-stop and as soon as you hang up, you have to check the voicemail and call back the people that called while you were talking to the other person.  Its a vicious cycle.  Not to mention the scheduling and bookkeeping that comes along with it.  Mad. House. 

But its Friday!  And I am headed to the beach this weekend.  I know, great time for me to be leaving work.  I have to fly back early on Wednesday because there was no way I could be away for a whole week right now.  But hey, at least I will get a few days of sun and sand (...and a drink in my hand...).


In other news...On Tuesday night I went to meet my nephew Charlie.  He is one of my best friends Aaron's baby boy.  He is so stinkin cute.  He is already 10 weeks old and I am just meeting him.  I feel like such a bad aunt.  Here he is....Charlie Vinson House




That is Aaron's wife Katie, who I also love.  You can't really tell by this picture but she looks absolutely amazing after popping a baby out a mere 10 weeks ago!  How much do we hate her??

For our staff meeting Tuesday we hopped in the back of the deuce (a 2 1/2 ton military truck, we use for promo stuff at the gym) and went to Orange Leaf.  Nothing like some good clean redneck fun for a staff meeting.  I also love the fact that at 2 o'clock on Tuesday you could find every coach from CrossFit shoving frozen yogurt in their faces.  Life is too short to not have some Orange Leaf every once in a while. 

Meet the Deuce...



Last weekend, we decided to go out and have a few adult bevvy's and do some dancing.  We also thought that this required pimp cups, cuz hey, what doesn't?


It has been so hot here this week!  Poor Bentley.  He has had to cut his groundhog stalking time down cuz little fatty can't stand to be outside for more than a few minutes at a time.  So he comes in every few minutes and does this for a bit...


Then heads right back out on the deck to tantalize cute, chubby, little outside creatures with his ninja-like stealthy-ness.  I am afraid groundhogs days are numbered.


That's all for now!  Have a great weekend!  I will try to blog from the beach!

No comments: