Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Let's Discuss...

....How it has been almost two weeks since my last blog post.  You know, the one where I promised to do better about posting more often??  Fail. 

....The fact that my two besties are spread around the country and I miss them.  Okay, maybe a bit of an exaggeration... they are actually both in the same state, South Carolina.  But different places (beaches, uh, hate them) in SC.  Either way, the fact still remains, I am here and they are not and I am one lonely little girlie.  Sad face.

.... me buying a chocolate chip cookie cake (you know, the big round ones with all the icing on 'em? Yeah) from Kroger on Saturday night.  By Sunday night, I had eaten almost the entire thing, BY MYSELF!  So I threw the rest of it in the trash.  Are you kidding me??  I don't even like icing.  But you would never have known that if you had been there to witness my fat ass devouring that cookie.  There was also no hiding the fluorescent pink tongue I couldn't get rid of for days because of all the food coloring in the icing.  Thank God I had no one to hang out with me this weekend and witness this debacle.

.... how I watched every second of the BET awards on Sunday night, and it may be my new favorite awards show!  All of my favorites performed... Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Drake, Kelly Rowland, Rick Ross, etc etc etc.  You get the point.  My taste in music is all over the place, for serious.  My weekly iTunes receipts look like they must have come from ten different people.  Country, Bluegrass, hip hop, oldies...  But there was not a performance on this show that I didn't get pumped about. 

...how I watched "Love and Basketball" three times this weekend.  Hey, I told you I was bored and lonely.  But be honest, you know you love this movie!  I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't love this movie.  If you haven't seen it, I can't be friends with you again until you watch it. 




....how I downloaded the Instagram App on my phone and I am officially obsessed.  If you don't already have it (I realize I am late to jump on this bandwagon) I suggest you get it ASAP. It is a free photo editing app....so, I also did this all weekend...



I mean, seriously??  Is he not the absolute cutest thing you have ever seen??  Angel. Straight from Jesus.





....my out of control obsession with Sauvignon Blanc.  I am seriously going through at least two bottles a week, by myself.  At what point does an "obsession" turn into a "problem."   I don't think the whole "drinking by yourself" rule applies.  I mean, I live by myself people.  What am I supposed to do, make my friends come over every night just so I can follow some stupid rule? 

....the fact that I have accomplished absolutely nothing at work today, but this blog post.   Oh well, I had my priorities.


Talk to ya'll soon!  I'm not even gonna promise to do better because, let's be honest, who knows? 


No comments: