Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)





1.
I am loving how on top of my blogging I have been lately... 4 post in a little over a week??  That is pretty good for me!

2.
I love Nutella...so I am LOVING (loving way too much, I might add) these cookies I made last night.  So easy. Here is what you need...
-Peanut Butter cookie dough (I used store bought, you could be a lil more domestic if you wish)
-Nutella
-a cookie sheet and oven
Section cookie dough into one inch balls and flatten in the palm of your hand.

Put a small dab (about a teaspoon) of nutella in the center and make a little pouch. (mine looked kind of like chinese dumplings at first then I just shaped them into more circular shapes)



Place them seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 min on 375.  Seriously, that easy.  The Nutella stays all gooey and creamy in the middle.  They are SO good. 

(Okay so I have to come clean; these are not my pictures.  They came from The Yummy Mummy where I also got the recipe.  I tried to take pictures but lets face it, I am no Martha Stewart and they just were not as pretty.  I also used peanut butter cookie dough, she used sugar.)

3.
I am loving that UK Basketball officially starts tonight at Rupp with an exhibition game against Transy. Go Cats!!

4.
I am loving these new fall nail colors!  Cant wait to try them.
OPI-Black Cherry Chutney

OPI- Warm and Fozzie

5.
I am loving this new matte eye shadow color I got from MAC this weekend.  I am OBSESSED with MAC make-up.  Especially their eye shadow.  I have really been wanting to try more matte colors lately and I found this one and love it!  I will post a pic in a later blog.  (Still home sick and don't feel like putting on make-up just to take a blog picture.  Sorry.)

6.
I am loving this new Wale Album.  I realize my music taste may not be for everyone.  I keep thingking I will grow out of the rap music phase eventually but it never happens.  My Mom likes it too (yes, for serious) so there is a good possibility I may be a rap music fan for life.


Thats all for today.  What are you all loving on this beautiful Fall Wednesday??

1 comment:

Meggie!! said...

Hey Girl!! I haven't seen you in forever.. can we please get wine?!!

I gave your blog an award.. Go check it out!
http://meggie-lifeasiknowit.blogspot.com/2011/11/feeling-love.html