Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day followers....

Just a few random things today.

1)  I always love seeing everyone's OOTD pictures.  I can't wait until I have a job where I can wear real clothes to work.  Right now I work at a gym, so I wear sweats/workout clothes to work.  I took this before work the other day just because I thought it would be funny...haha...I also rock the front side braid almost everyday. 



2)This chica has got to get her self together before swimsuit season.  I have got to find/keep my motivation somehow.  So this definitely happened.  Hopefuly it will help keep this little piggy away from the fridge!  I need all the help I can get right now!


3)  Finally got one of these babies!!  I am SO SO SO excited about it!  Can't wait to see how it works.


4) Go see  Shasta....She has a great giveaway going on right now!  And her blog is great.  I get so many make-up/fashion tips from her.  And her vlogs are so cute.  Check her out.


I've been in a little bit of a job hunting funk lately.  Its hard to find the motivation to keep looking when nothing seems to be working out.  This has caused me some major sleeping issues lately.  For some reason as soon as I hit the bed, my brain starts going a hundred miles a minute.  I start obsessing about everything from bills and money to moving and thinking about going back to school.  It just doesn't stop.  I'm completely at a loss.  I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I know I must not be doing anything right.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  I really need to catch a break soon!  Oh, and if you hear about any kind of marketing/advertising or sales jobs....let a sista know!  I'll be happy to email anyone my resume.  Lol.

Also...I need more followers!  Follow me.  I'm also on twitter @WhitneyBit Follow me there too.  (Insert shameless self promotion here)

Thats all for now....just some random thoughts.  I gotta head to the grocery store because I have no food.  And I'm not gonna lie...this recommendation from PinkLouLou definitely has me curious! (And now in the middle of a huge choco craving, yeah thanks) It may or may not be the real reason I'm now headed to Kroger.

No comments: