Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Miranda!!


Happy Happy Birthday to one of the bestest friends a girl could ask for!!

Disclaimer:  This will be another one of those post that only makes sense to Me, Miranda and Taryn.  I apologize.

Because Miranda has a big girl job that requires her to be a good example to all of the employess that she is in charge of....I will not be able to reminisce on all of the hysterical drunken tales from our past.  {You're welcome Mir :) } Well...not with too much detail anyway...

Here we go...

Tin Roof stalking...Boston...tee oh double dee...PUBLIX - nuff said...landlord...SB oh six (I saw more of her than I've seen of myself on that trip - it was medically necessary - and that takes us back to Publix, lol)..."forizza"..."cakers"...my fellow bridesmaid wingman in the wedding from hell...Chicago bachelorette party turned into me and Mir spent a great weekend by ourselves in Chicago-lol...laughing (instead of helping) when Taryn flipped her chair at RC pool...googie..."ass-cream" incident- not to be confused with  the actual ass cream incident from SB oh six...birthday bull riding ("I don't know how I broke my phone??")..."My lips look like a disco ball!"...her awesome "off-roading (while holding a breakfast burrito and a cup of coffee") driving skills...camping...houseboats...picking up your new baby girl Riley...evening walks...expecting grills...Ballin!..."She got jungle feeva"..."g-u-n in the c-a-r"...

And of course, Mir is the queen of one liners...
"I'm not trying to see anyone blissfully happy right now"
"Damn Germans, first they kill all the jews then they put the gas tank on the wrong side."
"Indians are the new jews"
"She's not the kind of girl you take home to mom, shes's the kind of girl you take home from Two Keys."
"What?  Wait?  Shit...how old am I??"

Miranda, I love you like a sister (and not just because we apparently look like sisters).  You think you don't have any siblings, but I say you got two of the best there is!  Thank you so much for all you do for me and I hope to one day (SOON) be able to return all the favors you have done for me.  I would never have made it through so many tough times without you....and definitely not had as much fun doing it!  This is going to be such a great year and I can't wait to enjoy every minute of it with you! 



 


No comments: