Monday, March 14, 2011

Just some updates....

Weekend is over....boo. 

I had a very lazy weekend.  My Momma came up Friday night and stayed with me.  We just lounged around and ran errands.  Introduced her to Orange Leaf, she's obsessed too....of course. My newest combo of choice is the cheescake yogurt with fresh strawberries and kiwi.  Yum!  There is one opening pretty much right next door to me.  This is going to be bad news bears for the ole diet! 

You all will be happy to hear that I bought my first anti-aging skin care product!  Nothing fancy, just some Olay firming night cream.  This stuff is expensive.  I'm all for some plastic surgery.  Dear jeebus, I hope I am rich enough in the future to afford to be able to make up for all my bad skin decisions earlier in life.  This girls seen a whoooooole bunch of tanning beds in her day.  I've since smartened up and started spray tanning (or just embracing my pale-ness), don't you fret. 

I got the best surprise ever in the mail on Saturday.  One of my best friends Brooke (college roomate for like 7 years-now lives in Savannah) sent me the OPI nail polish that I have been wanting!!  I was so excited!  It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.  I may have teared up a little when I opened it. 

Isn't it pretty?? I love it. 


I applied to a bunch of jobs this weekend.  All over the country, including Alaska (it could be a cool place to live, ya never know), Savannah (with some encouragement from Brooke), and of course good ole Kentucky.  We will see how that goes.  I have a "meeting" tomorrow.  I'll keep ya'll posted on all that.

I puppy-sat Riley for Miranda this weekend.  I forgot what it was like to have a puppy in the house.    Everything is a toy!  and I mean everything.  Remotes, phones, mail, magazines, couch cushions, blankets, cotton balls, electrical cords.... It all came back to me pretty quickly.  We had fun tho.  She is such a sweet baby.  And I'm pretty sure Bentley will sleep for the next week.  He's lazy and not at all used to that much playing.  They had a big time together, non stop.

Pooped from lots and lots and lots of playing...sweet angel babies


Best part of the weekend....UK won the SEC tournament!!!  Way to go CATS!  On to the NCAA tournament.  I wish I had been in CATlanta to cheer on my cats with everybody.


Thats all I have for now.  I'm heading to bed.  Ready to start another great week.  Happy Monday everybody!!


No comments: